Cakrawala Asia Cargo specializes in Railway and Intermodal Transportation Services between DKI Jakarta – West Java – Central Java – East Java Route as well as DKI Jakarta – Sumatera Route. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge of the Indonesian railway networks and freight payment code systems, enables us to respond timely and professionally to all kinds of intricate and complex railway and intermodal transportation requirements of our customers.
One of Cakrawala Asia Cargo’s specialized activities is our full container load “FCL” service. Our unique concept of the “Cakrawala Asia Cargo Box” enables our customers to benefit from considerable savings in renting or purchasing equipment for the transportation of their goods to/from Jakarta, Java and Sumatera.
Our railway and intermodal services extend beyond just moving containers and break-bulk cargofrom point A to point B. Various post landed services such as customs clearance, terminal handling, door delivery and inland distribution are routine matters for us.
Besides standard container (20ft and 40ft) transportation, Cakrawala Asia Cargo handles transportation of break-bulk (fuels/CPO/cement/non-corrosive material/coal,fertilizer and many others), refrigerated, over-sized and heavy cargoes by rail with equal efficiency. Cakrawala Asia Cargo enjoys direct business relationship and General Service Agreements with PT.KAI (PT. Kereta Api Indonesia) as Indonesian railway companies. Over the years, Cakrawala Asia Cargo has also developed relationship with PT.KAI and can thus outsource a variety of conventional railway wagons, railway refer sections and fitting platforms directly from railroad companies.
Our Rail Freight and Intermodal Services Include:
- Guaranteed 20ft, 40ft FCL and Break Bulk services to/from Jakarta, West Java-Central Java-East Java and Sumatera lines.
- Combined rail, barge and truck transportation of ISO Box containers.
- Block Train Service between Jakarta-West Java v.v
- Standard security of the containers with Security Seals and Bar-Locks
- Armed and unarmed Security Escort service in the area of critical as if necessary.
- Conventional rail transportation using variety of covered wagons, semi wagons and platforms suitable for containers, break bulk and oversized cargoes.
- Railway terminal handling and door delivery service.
- Professional pre and post cargo surveying.
- Daily tracing and positioning reporting (with delay as manually done).
- Tank containers and Swap Bodies.
- Railway Reefer Sections.
- Proof of Delivery.
- Storage or Warehouse.
- Cargo Handling Equipment such as Reach Stacker, Gantry Crane and Container Loader.
- Container Maintenance Depot.
- Trucking Parking Area.
- Security Facility.
- Container Yard.